Courses Bachelor Display 2019-2020
|Course Description||To PDF|
|Course title||Global Citizenship|
|Assessment||Pass / Fail|
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Language of instruction||English|
This course is only available under specific circumstance.
Only for the following programmes/specialisations:
* Econometrics & Operations Research
* Economics & Business Economics - Economics
* Economics & Business Economics - Economics & Management of Information
* Economics & Business Economics - International Business Economics
* International Business (excl. Emerging Markets)
And only for students who, during the second semester of academic year 2019/2020, have been either:
* studying at a partner university that has suspended or cancelled its educational activities without offering an alternative possibility (e.g. online education; resumption of education after a temporary shutdown) to complete coursework (including assessment) by the end of the academic year 2019/2020.
* studying in a location designated as an orange or red area by the Dutch government, at a partner university that does not offer them an alternative possibility (e.g. online education) to complete coursework (including assessment) by the end of the academic year 2019/2020. These students have been asked to return by our International Relations Office.
* studying in a location abroad and being affected by CoVID-19 in any other way, have reported these circumstances to the IRO and have received permission from the IRO to participate in this substitute programme.
Note that this skills training is compulsory for students who obtained less than 13 credits for their Study Abroad.
|Evaluation in previous academic year||For the complete evaluation of this course please click "here"|
|This course belongs to the following programmes / specialisations||