Courses Master Display 2019-2020
|Course Description||To PDF|
|Course title||Smart Service Management|
For more information: email@example.com
|Language of instruction||English|
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* devise suitable strategic plans when developing new smart service;
* design an appropriate organizational configuration for implementing new smart services;
* take into account human resource considerations when designing and executing new services.
"Smart Service Management" deals with the managerial aspects of designing and developing new smart services. Complementary to the course “Service Design”, which focuses on the customer perspectives in developing new services, this course takes an internal perspective studying the organization creating the service. Specifically, we review strategic, organizational, and operational aspects of new service development.
* Bordoloi, S., Fitzsimmons, J. A., & Fitzsimmons, M. J. (2017). Service management: Operations, strategy, information technology. 9th edition, New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
* Selected scientific papers
|Teaching methods||PBL / Lecture / Assignment / Groupwork|
|Assessment methods||Final Paper / Participation / Written Exam / Assignment|
|Evaluation in previous academic year||For the complete evaluation of this course please click "here"|
|This course belongs to the following programmes / specialisations||