Courses Bachelor Display 2021-2022
|Course Description||To PDF|
|Course title||Second-year Project II|
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Language of instruction||English|
* Students apply econometrics and operations research techniques to solve problems and cases.
* Students learn how to judge the outcomes of their approaches to the case.
* Students learn how to interpret the results of their approaches and give recommendations bases on these results.
* Students learn how to summarise results in a report and a presentation.
* Students learn how to work on complex problems in teams.
Students work on a practical project related to the courses of the second semester of year 2.
In particular, an integrated case that involves both Operations Research and Econometric techniques will be presented to the students. A final paper and a final presentation, gathering both parts, will be used to evaluate students.
Basic course in programming, basic course in linear programming, basic knowledge of combinatorial optimisation (discrete Operations Research). Econometric Methods 1.
|Teaching methods (indicative; course manual is definitive)||Presentation / Assignment / Groupwork|
|Assessment methods (indicative; course manual is definitive)||Final Paper / Presentation|
|Evaluation in previous academic year||For the complete evaluation of this course please click "here"|
|This course belongs to the following programmes / specialisations||