Courses Master Display 2021-2022
|Course Description||To PDF|
|Course title||Smart Service Management|
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Language of instruction||English|
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* devise suitable strategic plans when developing new smart service;
* design an appropriate organizational configuration for implementing new smart services;
* take into account human resource considerations when designing and executing new services.
"Smart service management" is one of the elective courses offered in period 4 in the MSc Business Intelligence and Smart Services. The course is based on the idea that for benefiting from development of smart services it is not enough to learn and implement technical aspects of BI nor is the knowledge of customer-driven design of new services. Without a well-thought and full-fledged digital strategy, as well as a supporting digital organization creating beneficial smart value proposition is not feasible. Furthermore, capturing the created value requires a well-developed smart, data-driven and value-based pricing practice.
* Nagle, Thomas T., and Georg Müller. The strategy and tactics of pricing: A guide to growing more profitably. 6th Edition, Routledge, 2018.
* Selected scientific research
|Teaching methods (indicative; course manual is definitive)||PBL / Lecture / Assignment / Groupwork|
|Assessment methods (indicative; course manual is definitive)|
|Evaluation in previous academic year||For the complete evaluation of this course please click "here"|
|This course belongs to the following programmes / specialisations||