Courses Bachelor Display 2023-2024
|Course Description||To PDF|
|Course title||Project and Process Management (IB)|
For more information: email@example.com
|Language of instruction||English|
The course is directed at the following learning and competences:
* developing an awareness of the range, scope and complexity of the phenomena, issues and problems related to project and process management;
* developing an integrated and process oriented perspective on managing complex projects and team work;
* acquiring competencies in the usage of tools, techniques, methods and models for managing projects and processes.
This block gives an overview of project- and process management. The course is directed at three objectives:
* developing an awareness of the range, scope and complexity of the phenomena, issues and problems related to project and process management
* offering an integrated and process oriented perspective on managing complex projects and team work
* presenting tools, techniques, methods and models for managing projects and process management
* Managing Business Process Flows, Anupindi, Chopra, Deshmukh, Van Mieghem and Zemel, 3rd ed. Pearson, 2014. ISBN: 978-1-292-02311-3
* Mantel and Meredith, Project Management in Practice, 7th Edition, Wiley ISBN: 9781119703037
The prior knowledge of the students on these topics is limited to parts of the organisation and marketing course.
An advanced level of English
Exchange students who are interested in taking this course should register for EBC2175 "Project and Process Management (non-IB)".
Note that you should have prior knowledge of basic organisational and marketing concepts on an introductory level.
|Teaching methods (indicative; course manual is definitive)||PBL / Presentation / Assignment|
|Assessment methods (indicative; course manual is definitive)||Written Exam / Presentation|
|Evaluation in previous academic year||For the complete evaluation of this course please click "here"|
|This course belongs to the following programmes / specialisations||